I still struggle with what I want to be when I grow up. You see I want to do everything and be everything.
I want to be an artist. I want to be a life-coach. I want to be an inspiring mom. I want to be a healer. I want to be an art-therapist. I want to be a successful business women. I want to be a multi-millionaire. I want to be an author. I want to make a difference in the lives of others.
I want, I want, I want…
Well I want it all.
The amazing thing is that I am doing all those things. Sure maybe not to the level I plan on doing them. But I am doing them. How you may wonder? How can I do all that and more?
It’s simple. I know what I want. I focus on what I want and it comes. Usually not at the speed I want. But it comes.
- I’m an author now. But someday I’ll have a book on the shelves of your favorite bookstore.
- I’m an artist and have been paid well for my artistic expertise. But someday my art will be collected.
- I have untold riches, a multi-millionaire in the making, and my bank account is growing.
- I am a successful business women, but much more success will come.
- I am a healer. People find healing and comfort in my words and ideas but I have just begun.
- I coach others towards success and will coach many more.
I’m walking on that road to success.
Some days I run.
Some days I crawl.
And some days I have to stop and rest.
I am journeying along the path. I am taking the steps one day at a time.
Where are you going?
Are you journeying down the road to success or are you sitting on the sidelines waiting for a Taxi?
Be clear about what it is you really want. Then step out onto that road and start the wonderful journey.
Life is to short to wait!
- Sit down and write down your goals.
- Write down your dreams.
- Write down your vision of the future.
Take the first step! Do it now! Do it today!