In his, Stanford University commencement speech, Steve Jobs, CEO and co-founder of Apple and Pixar, shares how setbacks turned to out to be the golden linings in his journey through life. Steve urges YOU to pursue your dreams as he views the setbacks in his life and views the setbacks in life as opportunities in life’s and to have faith that all the dots in YOUR life will connect in meaningful ways.
Additional Messages I Really Like…
Find what you love and do it.
- “Do what you believe is great work!”
- “The only way to do great work is to do what you love.”
“If today were the last day of my life would I want to do what I will be doing today?”
Follow Your Heart and Intuition
How About You?
- How often do you follow your heart and intuition?
- In what way have the setbacks in your life been a positive influence on your life?
- What do you love to do? And how can you do more of it starting right now?